If you are a nail technician one of the best things you can do is to have more ways to service your clients and make money.
If you have the clientele why not create opportunities to make more money from them? If you are looking to grow your clientele why not create ways to attract more clients?
Making money means thinking outside the box. And… if you operate as a business woman or man the whole idea is to make more while providing value to your clients. The beauty industry is wide open for all things beauty. Don’t forget there are more things you can do to make money as a Nail Technician.
Here’s my list of Side Hustles that make money and fit nicely with doing nails:
1. Henna Services – Henna tattoos on hands are Hot and if you are creative or willing to learn some designs you can offer this to your clients and make great money. Check out: Make Money with Henna.
2. Jewelry – Do you make stylish and trendy jewelry? Sell your custom jewelry to clients. You can also become a distributor of a jewelry company that has independent distributors and earn a commission for what you sell. Let clients know you have jewelry that would look awesome with their nails. Have a few pieces on hand so they can try on and fall in love with it, buy and take home! Also wear the jewelry you want to sell. When clients comment on it, tell them all about it and how they can get it too.
(Picture credit Pinterest/WeLoveBoho.com)
3. Lashes/Brows – Everyone loves getting their lashes and brows done. Get trained on how to do these services. You can offer these services to clients that come in and attract a whole new clientele.
4. Gift Baskets – The Holidays are a great time to sell spa/beauty gift baskets. Promote your baskets to your email list and to your clients that come in to see you. Friends and family would love your baskets too!
5. Classes – Are you good at something in beauty. Start a class on it. You can charge a fee of $100 per person and up for awesome classes.
6. Pamper Parties – Around wedding season is a great time to host pamper parties for bridal parties. Make your services known by leaving flyers in wedding stores and promoting on places like Facebook. You can really get creative with this one, be different make yours like no other.
Thinking Outside the Box
When it comes to making money as a nail technician the more you can offer your clients the more money you can make.
These side hustles are great way to attract new clients, service existing clients and keep them coming back.
Have a blog? You can also promote these services on your site and on social media.
If you don’t have a blog but want to learn how to start one, check out my step-by-step guide to “Starting a Beauty Blog That Makes Money” here.
You have a side hustle you like to share? Leave a comment below.
Be sure to check out my other articles to rock your nail technician business!